What's new

Yoshis Story (EUROPEAN VERSION) Question

Stop It

I have the PAL version of yoshis story, and none of the RICE video plugins work properly, (the textures go extremly messed when i start the game proper) is there anyone who knows any settings that fix this? thankyou in advance
(btw currently using RICE v 5.50 video plugin default (ish) settings)

Edit: Almost forgot, videocard = Geforce FX 5200 128MB

ryanraab

Have you tried american version? Also check 5.50 furom I think someone was talking about this. I'll test it and see if I can get it working for you ok.

Edit: I just tried the Europe version and it's freaky all messed up. Also I have a geforce 4 mx. So if I do get it working my setting might not work but still I'll try to help you ok.

Edit: Mess around in Current Game Options mess with the 3 first options. I forgot which one out of the 3 options but one of them before I had to change in another game and it fixed the same type of problem. Hope that helps a little more. Rice will be able to help your alot more hopefully he sees your post and helps you out.

Edit: for me directx mode works better then opengl mode. also this is the only game I'm going to play for awhile see if I can get it working a little better.

Last edited: