What's new

Yoshi´s Story

ToninhoFWi

Hi, I can´t play yoshi story with PJ64 1.6. When yoshi walk, some strange images appear in screen and when yoshi stop the screen appear normal.

I use Radeon 9600 XT, but I test with nvidia mx4000 and the same problem occur.

What I do please ?

Toninho.

Radeon 9600 XT 256 - 512 RAM - P4 - Windows XP PRO SP2

gamer64

Try changing the video plugin. I had the problem where when you walk through certain areas,the screen shakes alot. Changing the plugin stopped this,but now there's no background.

Trotterwatch

Gent said:
go to Options\Configure Graphics Plugin and disable Hide Advanced Settings and press Apply. You will now see two new tabs avalible and go straight to Rom Settings tab. In the Emulatated Width Field write 320 and in the Emulated Height field write 240 like the picture below and then click Apply and Ok to close the dialog. and you will have a perfect res without the left hand res battle ok ?

That is with using the default Jabo's D3D8 plugin.

A picture if needed is at the top of this thread:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=266539&highlight=yoshi+story#post266539

OP
T

ToninhoFWi

>In the Emulatated Width Field write 320
>and in the Emulated Height field write 240

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!! Works like a dream. Thanks a lot.

Toninho.

mcbpete

OK, I think I'm probably being very stupid but I've enabled 'advanced options' but in Options -> Configure Graphics Plugin -> Rom Settings, everything is greyed out so I can't enter any details in the emulated width and height.

I downloaded the PJ1.6 exe install and am using the standard Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6 on an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 card.

Help !!