What's new

*yawn* What are you looking forward to?

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Looking into both the near and far future, what stuff are you guys looking forward to? I'm talking soft and hardware here.

For me, F1 Career Challenge is out pretty soon, then it's gonna be a long wait for Mario Kart.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Hmm... I have to get Rogue Squadron III: Rogue Leader, and F-Zero GX when they're out.

Mother will probably get me Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, which I'm also looking forward to...

And Megaman: Battle Network 3 comes out next month! Yay!

Quvack

Looking forward to holidays. Then the hardware and software side of my computer can gather dust and downtime.

2fast4u

software:

1. f1 carreer challenge (if they get it straight graphics and gameplay wise. the game just looks really average at the moment)
  2. f-zero (out of question)
  3. mario kart (ditto but looong away)
    [/list=1]

hardware:
    1. gameboy player (along with a few nice games)
      [/list=1]

but hey, as i havent finished the wind waker yet ive got time :satisfied

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
jvolel said:
NS 1.1.. hmmmmm Sure wished they just made a starcraft mod instead....

Nah, starcraft as an FPS would be gay, the play simply wasn't designed for it. Besides, while I like the game starcraft, I think starcraft is a very unorigional name, and it also would have been gay if they just copied an already existing game.

Davemc

Dave
F1 Career Challenge? Sweet.
Only F1 games I have are Formula 1 (the daddy) Formula 1 97, F1 2000 (with a placebo song?!) and F1 Manager.

2fast4u

dayve said:

Only F1 games I have are Formula 1 (the daddy) Formula 1 97, F1 2000 (with a placebo song?!) and F1 Manager.

pfff...!!! :p f1 grand prix 1-4, now that is a real f1 game my friend :happy:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
jvolel said:
NS 1.1.. hmmmmm Sure wished they just made a starcraft mod instead.... mainly because the races in that game are already balanced.

theres a variety of custom models for NS that makes it look like starcraft..so far ive got marine, hydra, ling, ultralisk, drone, and a poorly done egg.

...anywho, im mostly looking forward to Advance Wars 2, followed by NS 1.1, HLRally, the Tales of ... game for gamecube, Gran Turismo 4, Star Ocean to be translated by Dejap, Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh to be emulated...all in no particular order.

Advance Wars 2 first because it seems to most likely to come out first.:)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
NeTo said:
I look foward to rice to finish frame buffer emulation in his plugin:geek:

or orkin to show everyone his new method of frame buffer emulation... who knows maybe there exchanging ideas or somethin. :n64:

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
jvolel said:
or orkin to show everyone his new method of frame buffer emulation... who knows maybe there exchanging ideas or somethin. :n64:

Something else then to look foward to: glnintendo64() 4.0