What's new

XBOX port for 1964???

StAmAtIs

Once the new version of 1964 is released I was wondering if there can be an XBOX version ported to the XBOX. Project 64 has done that and has made history by creating the 1st playable N64 emulator with sound for a console. If it can be done it would make my day!

blight

i would also be interested into the source for a linux port maybe... is it still open source? or will 1.0 be closed source?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
1.0.0 would probably be more realistic for an Xbox port. The faster the better really. Version 1.0.0 will be the fastest yet.

scotty

The Great One
If someone wants to port it, Im sure Schibo wont mind since it is open source, I mean it would probably be fun playing Goldeneye or Perfect Dark on an Xbox

pandamoan

Banned
well, afaik, 1.0 will be open source also. besides which, it seems the GPL is worded in such a way that it would have to be. i could be wrong though, couse ianal.

and yes an xbox port would be pretty rad, all you need now is a genious coder, and it's done! :D

jamie

Geoz

De Master
The PJ64 port is really cool but 1964 1.00 would be even better, i mean pj was okay it ran some of my games but it wont be updated so i am hoping that someone ports another emu (pref 1964 or mupen) and updates. But i dont think the chances are high seeing that it is difficult and they would get constant emails about lamers that cant find GDF image and don't know how to burn a xbox iso an' stuff.