What's new

Wwf No Mercy Text

DEAD MAN.INC

Lets try to fix that wwf no mercy text problem all of us have the same problem and there was that game perfect dark and stuff and it was not playable and jabbo and others TRYED to make it work and they did it and huzza he TRYED to make wwf no mercy playable and what??? he did it and no one is tryin to fix that problem i's just an text problem no colours in text that sucks and
if you guys try to make a sothin you know smackdown mall is workin verry well and menu not that means that we should i don't know reverse that proces in plugin instead of makin mall working make menu and text readable or makin smackdown mall and menu both work well i don't know when i saw that perfect dark was MADE to work i think that stupid litle text problem should work too??? :plain: :hrm:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
since u do own WWF No Mercy, u already know what they r saying. So whats the point? ???

2fast4u

Re: ?

DEAD MAN.INC said:
Didnt they learn you to read?
read that what does it say!;) :devil:

obviously no one told u how to write. i have no idea what the hell ure talking about.

RadeonUser

So, what exactly is the problem? (I've got a hard time trying to decipher that... and I've worked with broken english before)

2fast4u

rats, i was kinda hoping it would be the explanation of the sense of our existence, probably it's just how to get cream cheese on ur bagel.

OO_Dabba_Deh

I understand exactly what he's saying. I too have the No Mercy Rom, and am trying to get it to work. The in-game stuff works excellent, and looks way better than on a 64. Smackdown mall works great, and is almost perfect, and is fully functional. But, here are a few problems I have noticed throughout the game.

1)This has been brought up many a time...The menus at the first screen are colorless, and are just dark black. They blend in well w/ the background and are not readable. Unless oyu have sound, it is not possible to know what you're picking. I, of course, have sound, so I know. This is a fairly annoying problem.

2)In the select a character screen, nothing is visible. Well, actually, the characters are visible. When you move over their character's icon, they pop up. The b/g is black, and you cannot see their icons, so it's very hard to navigate.

3)In the career mode, you cannot see what the people are saying. It also blends in with the background. You can see some parts of the speech, but not all.

4)A lesser problem. The titantrons do not show, only your character standing still on a black background.

5)And last but not least, after part 1 of any career path, PJ64 crashes on my machine.

Jabo and his crew have done an excellent job on this game. I mean, just play one match, and see how great it looks. The characters are sooooooo much better looking than on N64 (no, not in a gay way), and the rest of the atual gameplay looks as good or better thanon n64. Just, if those small issues were resolved (Say, by finding what makes SD mall work, and applying it to the menus....) the game would be much better.

That's basically what he was trying to say. He was just mentioning the menu problems. And who cares if he doesn't spell correctly, he's probably too lazy to check for grammar!

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

hahah

Is that funny hahaha you laugh at me for wrighting stupid english well i'm tryin to wright it down right i'm not american i'm dutch and you know i'm learning english for a bout half year and i think that is not funny to laugh at me i whana see you people learn one language for a half year and you try to wright it down.??? :( :pissed: :angry: :hrm:

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
Sorry, but that really doesn't explain your incompetence for writing english.

I'm from Iceland. Yet I can speak fluent english.

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
And only 16 years old... :colgate: (Yes, yes, but I've been using computers for a long time... I remember the Spectrum, the Amstrad, the Atari, the Amiga...)

Trotterwatch

Don't worry about it, your English writing is acceptable for the time that you have been learning the language. I dare to say that if I attempted to learn another language my efforts would be a lot worse than what you have done.

I could understand your point perfectly, however this is something that only a user who is able to write a graphics plug-in can solve. There is nothing to my knowledge in any setting that you change that would solve the unreadable text problem; at the moment anyway.

So just wait and no doubt soon this problem will be fixed, but in the meantime it's just a case of biding your time really, either that or play it on the N64 :) I do assume you own the original game.

2fast4u

hey ppl im from germany - yes it's true!! i have been taking english for 5 years and currently im living in the us. and im only 16, too ...