What's new

Wwf No Mercy Problem

hyrulian

Burning Pyro
In Championship mode the text bubbles are completely black ,and yes I did search but no one replyied to most of the topics...and how do I use Glide64?

jessman1988

Banned
If you don't have a Voodoo card you need to use something called a Wrapper. A wrapper is basically an emulator for Voodoo. I'd recommend using Evoodoo, but there's prolly better wrappers out there. you just gotta extract evoodoo in the proper directory and select Glide64 as your plugin and it should work. (sorry for the crummy explanation but I am NOT good at this, lol.)

OP
H

hyrulian

Burning Pyro
Thanks, so I just got to download eVoodoo and put it in the plugins folder, then select the glide64 plugin...

xamenus

hyrulian said:
Thanks, so I just got to download eVoodoo and put it in the plugins folder, then select the glide64 plugin...
No, you don't put eVoodoo in the plugins folder. :) It has to go in the same folder that the Project64 executable is in. Glide64, however, does go in the plugins folder.

Also, if you download Glide64 0.7 ME SP6, there is another wrapper included with it called Hacktarax's wrapper. You can use it as an alternative to eVoodoo. ;)