What's new

WTF?! I need help with Glide64 plugin.

Rexatron X

Okay I got the wrapper evoodo 3 and glide64 v 0.5, but I still get errors:

When starting Paper Mario, it says "origin must be in upper left corner", I click okay, then it says "your video card doesn't support GL_ARB_texture_env_combine extension", I hit okay, next comes "your video card does not support GL_ARB_multitexture extension", after that, "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat extension", and finally it says something like "wglMakeCurrent failed."

Anybody know how to fix the plethora of errors I have recieved? I put the glide3X.dll file in the windows/system folder and in just plain windows folder...is that how I use the wrapper?

-Shadow-

Banned
You use the wrapper properly, but you don't use the proper wrapper, use Hacktarux' Glide Wrapper instead of evoodoo.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
those errors come from my wrapper, you're not using evoodoo. Why are you using glide64 0.5 ? It's old now, use the latest service pack of the 0.7.

What the hell is your video card ? It says it doesn't support multitexturing, i can't remember any video card that doesn't support it... Make sure the driver is correctly installed.

OP
R

Rexatron X

Alright, then can one of you link me to the latest version of evoodo/hacktaru and then link me to the latest version of glide64? Also, how would one go about updating drivers for a Nvidia TNT graphics card?

BountyJedi

Well Iäve only come across one of those errors, and it's the "repeat mirror extension" one and thats on my dads laptop so it's simply his graphics card i think.

-Shadow-

Banned
Rexatron X said:
Alright, then can one of you link me to the latest version of evoodo/hacktaru and then link me to the latest version of glide64? Also, how would one go about updating drivers for a Nvidia TNT graphics card?

Go on the bottom of the forum overview, in the downoads section you get the plugin, and Hacky's wrapper is linked in a thread at the plugins section, you can't miss it.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Type glide64 on google and it's the first link.... The latest version of my wrapper is included in the glide64 archive.

The latest driver for all nvidia cards can be found... guess where.... yes... on nvidia site (www.nvidia.com). What a surprise !

OP
R

Rexatron X

Okay, but the driver I did find at the Nvidia site that works on RIVA TNT doesn't work on XP, also, how do I go about updating the video card after I have installed the driver, sorry I'm a total n00b.