What's new

WoW! some people are really retarded!

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
i was bored so i decided to search the emutalk threads for people who have been banned and for what reason.
OMG ive never seen so many people ask for roms! IDIOTS
And it amazes me how stupid and annoying some people can be (anybody remember 'lightknight' and his 'emulatore'? lol

some people really crack me up:baaa:

OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
yeah he really did crack me up. the funny thing is, he's still on emuforums. and hasnt been banned! (he has changed his name though) god knows how hes still around lol

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Yeah, he's n64warrior over there. I couldn't resist but flame the hell out of him. He was banned for being annoying, but then they un-banned him cause it wasn't a legitimate cause. I have to admit he is one funny mother fucker though. ;)

"I Made a tooie emulatore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i decrypt codes and work in pj64 source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
OP
james.miller

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
yeah some people really do crack me up. annoying as heel at the time, but sooo damn funny when you look back at them

Eagle

aka Alshain
I can top LightKnight with one name.... Memorex

His posts were deleted so you wont find them anymore, he basically posted one post after the other with trash, usually one word so long that it messed up the format of the old forum software. He did this on the end of all the threads in the PJ64 forum too so you couldnt read them anymore, we would ban him but he kept re-registering (we didnt have the ability to IP-ban). It was all bodie and I could do to keep up with him, but we did out number him so that made it easier. Finally Smiff disabled the ability to register at all and we got rid of him. This guy really needed some prefessional help. I dont think we have had a bigger loser on the board before.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh, I almost forgot! Then he went and registered on the Nemu forums under the name bodie and started trashing their forum in the name of PJ64 and Emutalk, as if the mods there wouldnt contact us asking questions. After determining the Nemu bodie had the same IP as Memorex, both his names on the Nemu forum were banned too.

Unfortunately this kinda drove bodie away from emutalk, but he still visits from time to time.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lightknight was unbanned from here too and returned as you might remember...
Did he get banned again, i wonder? 'Cuz i haven't seen him post in a long time...