What's new

Wow!! Pj is really in a class of its own.

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
Well i must admit i havent really been in the n64 emu scene for hell of a long while. But yesterday i dont know what possessed me but i tried out project 64 1.5. Unbelievable.. i must say the qualtiy of the emu is unmatched. Solid as a rock, clean and excellent. The sound still works the best then any emu and the graphics are perfect. I was so suprised that roadsters now works with duncans ini and it really looks sweet. Even on my old 871mhz machine the speed was perfect, the sound as i said perfect. Then i tried rush (which worked b4 btw) but the thng i noticed was that i was actually playing games.. something i really havent done in 1+ years. Jabo's graphics plugin is honestly near flawless IMO about 96% complete. It was such a joy to play games like mario kart, fzero, etc. Little or no pauses happen which is weird considering they did b4, but im not complainig >_<
The emualtion and the quality of the emu was so great that i was just compelled to write this post.

A big thnx to all involved for making such a top class emu and 4 taking 64 emulation to a almost perfect level.

:pj64: :inlove:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There is a known issue with the 1.5 jabo plugin with those pauses. They appear only in certain games, though. If you switch to the 1.4 plugin, they will go away.