What's new

WoW 10 Day Guest Pass

Jaz

Ex-Mod
To all WoW players:

I'm trying to get hold of a WoW 10 Day Guest pass that came free with some editions of WoW.

If anyone has one then it would be a big help to me, plus you get a month for free yourself when I register using it anyway!

Thanks in advance.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Knuckles said:
Mine hasn't been used yet, but I think it works only with the US version.

I think you're right dude, but if you don't want it I could try it?

Knuckles

Just checked

"World of Warcraft Authentication Key - Standard Edition - 10 day Guess Pass - US"

US only...

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Knuckles said:
Just checked

"World of Warcraft Authentication Key - Standard Edition - 10 day Guess Pass - US"

US only...

Damn. Thanks for checking anyway Knucks.

Hopefully blizz will pull his finger out of his arse and get me a code pronto. :)

applegirl

Hello peeps

Hope someone can help me.
I'm trying to play World of Warcraft. I don't want to buy it until I've tried the demo cos I'm running it on one of the new macbook pro's with the intel chip, so want to test it before buying it.

I downloaded a 2 gb 10 day trial but don't have a key.

I could have sworn there was a link on the wow website to register for the trial, it then diverts you to the download. I tried it a few days ago, but it kept timing out. so i've downloaded it elsewhere, only prob now is - NO KEY!!!! :-(

Does anyone know a how to get a trial key so i can try it for a couple of days before buying it!!!!!

thanks in advance!!!!

revl8er

That Damn Good
lol cooliscool. I hate WOW as well, it just wasn't a game that caught my interest. Maybe I would have liked it if I tried it for more than an hour. I guess I dont think it was a good enough game for me to want to spend $15 a month to play, but that's just my opinion.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I agree.

If it wasn't P2P my feelings wouldn't be so harsh, but people have to be absolutely insane to want to spend $15 a month to play that (overrated) repetetive piece of crap.