What's new

Would a new graphics card improve pj64?

Jfletcher

Mine doesn't have a TI on the box. It just says Visontek Geforce 3 64 MB DDR AGP S-Video Out. Prices must drop quickly since I just bought this 2 months ago. The price was 329.99 on sale (obviously not much of a sale)

Eagle

aka Alshain
The Geforce 3 came out a while back. The Titanium cards were just released. The Geforce 3 stands above the Ti200 and below the Ti500 in clock speed, but both the Ti200 & Ti500 still have even more chip features than the original GF3.

Reznor007

Eagle said:
The Geforce 3 came out a while back. The Titanium cards were just released. The Geforce 3 stands above the Ti200 and below the Ti500 in clock speed, but both the Ti200 & Ti500 still have even more chip features than the original GF3.

No they don't. The original Geforce3 has all those features, they just weren't enabled in the drivers until the TI series was released.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah nVidia are lying... I really dont like them aTM, I think they're deliberatly not fixing (or.. messing up, its a fine line) drivers for older cards to "entice" people to upgrade...

Finch

I don't understand why the games i'm playing with pj64 are slow. Like Fighting Force and Harvest Moon...

I bought a new computer this winter: Amd AthlonXp 1600+ (1,4 ghz), 512mo of memory, Asus Ati Radeon 9200 se 128mo, 20gig of hdd (7200 rpm).

please help me if you have the answer.

-Shadow-

Banned
Look on the time stamp of the posts , you revived a 3 years old thread !
I'vwe got no answer to your question...

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Finch said:
I don't understand why the games i'm playing with pj64 are slow. Like Fighting Force and Harvest Moon...

I bought a new computer this winter: Amd AthlonXp 1600+ (1,4 ghz), 512mo of memory, Asus Ati Radeon 9200 se 128mo, 20gig of hdd (7200 rpm).

please help me if you have the answer.

Harvest Moon 64 is slow, because the wrong counter factor setting was set in the PJ64 RDB for Harvest Moon 64. Harvest Moon 64 requires counter factor 1. Change the ROM counter factor setting to CF 1.