What's new

World Driver Championship

Link-13

I'm sorry if this have been posted already but as you can see I'm new so...
On the subject,is there a Nintendo 64 emulator that supports World Driver Championship;;
I can't play this game no matter which emu I use...
Is there something I do wrong;

olivieryuyu

these is not supported by any emu for the moment (no audio, no gfx, may be no core emulation too). So no it doesn't work.

roxoxx

Wdc

Hi, i like very much this game and i'm guessing why there is not an only little emu that is capable to run it!!
maybe is only a gfx-plug problem? (...a petition to the next ME-SP???)... or we must wait for 1964 1.0???
Thnx and bye!!

olivieryuyu

it's true that the gfx microcode is not implemented by any plugin but also there is no sound due to the weird sound system from Boss Games studio and normally with Rice Video plugin small gfx (or at least white screen) should be displayed even if the microcode is not implemented but it doesn't. In fact the emulator is locking after the first screen (certainly due to sound). Well if schibo or Hacktarux doesn't look at this game it'll be never playable. It's the same problem for Stunt Racer.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
in the mean time, there are a few gem racers that are playable, heres some to name a few: F-Zero X, Diddy kong racing (the best one i reckon), mario kart, mickeys speedway and others I can't think of no doubt.

OP
L

Link-13

OK...
Thanks for the info...
And something more.
Is it me;
Or there isn't an update for the Nintendo 64 emu's for quite a time;
What's goning on are the projects down;