What's new

Work UT2003 on my Computer!!!!!!!!!!

Stezo2k

S-2K
CoDeX said:
i use this config in the game

config.JPG

lol how can we tell what settings they are with that forign language :p anyway how well does it run?

Stez

RPGlover12

yeah i agree with stez
2nd i heard that the full version its details are doubled from the demo version :) wow this really gotta rock ;) this is a must buy game ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
RPGlover12 said:
yeah i agree with stez
2nd i heard that the full version its details are doubled from the demo version :) wow this really gotta rock ;) this is a must buy game ;)

The details are so advanced that you could have the best 'normal' PC in the world and still not run them at max. They designed it so that as new hardware comes out you will still be able to increase details even if you have a state of the art PC.

RPGlover12

Eagle said:
RPGlover12 said:
yeah i agree with stez

The details are so advanced that you could have the best 'normal' PC in the world and still not run them at max. They designed it so that as new hardware comes out you will still be able to increase details even if you have a state of the art PC.
same goes to res. or wat
can i run it on the highest res. wiht a tnt2 m64
and hell yes stez worth the money loads this game really rox

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well, I said that, but now I installed windows XP and I can put it at almost highest. I have GF3, AMD 1.6gig, PC2700 333. So I guess a state of the are pc might be able to run it at highest as long as your not using Winblows 2000.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
AFAIK the full version adds textures that are double the size of the demo textures, and higher detail models... I see no reason why a card with a high fillrate (lke the GF4 series) won`t run this game quite smooth...

RPGlover12

there is a site that has that game for 26.99 sterling i will have to buy it from that site though :) really cheap ;)

yogaman

Banned
hmm.... is XP actually a disadvantage for the game? ..... I'm not sure, but when I had win98 the demo was running smoother......(not very sure about that) ..... also any way to tune xp for best ut performance?

Eagle

aka Alshain
XP is better than Windows 2000 about it. I had to run it at below normal to get good speeds on 2000, and XP I'm at almost highest.

i can certainly say this game is worth the money, check the screenshots forum for my latest additions... what with my new xp2200 and pc 2700 DDR ram on top of the ti4400 things are lookin sweeeeeeeeeet :D and playin just as good