What's new

WIP Progress

BlackNinja

fix crazy taxi 2 cars invisible :D
ps:im play and take rank 7 next stage is special(insivible screen appers and glits error dont see nothing) fix bug sound in game too :D

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
hey garrofi, any luck on fixing the problem a few games seem to share? quite a few games (noticably PSO) seem to be confused on what should be in the background and what should be up front! (layering problem of some sort?)

would be nice to see that fixed :) would make PSO pretty much totally Playable!

R00ster

Hey guys, i think you shouldnt do feature request, tehy are giving their best as you see, and i think things like the zwrite graphic bug arent sooo critical ;)
Be patient ! And I don´t think that garofi could say 100% which bugs get fixed in the future.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
R00ster said:
Hey guys, i think you shouldnt do feature request, tehy are giving their best as you see, and i think things like the zwrite graphic bug arent sooo critical ;)
Be patient ! And I don´t think that garofi could say 100% which bugs get fixed in the future.

i didnt make a feature request, i just wondered if there was any progress on the specified problem :p

i recon there should be another thread (for progress) that only admins can reply to, so we dont have a thread full of "wow excellent work :party: " so on

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I agree with R00ster.... this thread is becoming nothing else than a feature reques and a "does game x work? has bug y being fixed?".
Now, maybe garrofi likes these questions, al well as answering them, but going on like this both wastes his time and perhaps irritates Chankast devs.
/me goes back to Commandos 3
Evrain

mezkal

Man on a mission
Garoffi,

Thanks for the feeback on WIP :) Good to see! Personally, I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put in. This certainly is easily the best emulator project of recent times.

:)

cheers,

Mezkal

Chaka

I Have this problem on Resident Evil Code Veronica sometimes: in the room of two guns, out of the submarine after activate switch in to them:

RECVPAL03.jpg

a bug?

bye friends!!!

Last edited:

tygra

i think bugs should be left aside, and working on porting code mmx/sseX is way more important.
speed is far more percious :)

M

MegaManXGC

Great News!!, This is not a Feature Request or anything but. In the next version of chanka can you guys fix that sound bug in power stone? I know that you guys are doing your best in fixing glitches, bugs and other crack on chanka but I would Greatly apreciate it if you guys fixed that sound bug. Because It's Really annoying, everytime I do a super combo+special then right after the person dies the sound loops like a bitch and messes up the whole scene. I know I can fix this by pressing start then start again. But I can't do that until I get to the next level. Besides that, thanks for the WIP Garoffi!! It is greatley apreciated.

Xstriker

3d master-
NO, the most improtant thing is to put it win 2000 compatible!!!! By the way you doing a great job on this emulator