What's new

Winback problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillsburry1

Hi i have project 64 latest version and winback covert operations is not working right
you cant see the laser trip wires and the ground is a little messed up
If anyone can help please answer.

OP
P

pillsburry1

oh yea the sound is ff to so when i shoot it waits a ew seconds before i hear it and when i sync the sound to gameplay its really slow

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Does it?...well....I haven't tried it yet...but I thought there was this prob with a grey square on the top right corner, or something...?...has that been fixed?

chaosjr7

Winback In PJ64v1.5Final

I have a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 and the Latest drivers for my video card etc.
I have a AMD K7 1200Ghz Athlon... The only trouble I have with winback is the fact I can't see the laser trip wires that kill you instantly.

This occurs for me in Jabo's Direct3d6 v1.5Final and Jabo's Direct3d6 v1.5Final SP-1. Oh yeah, there's also no automap or laser site.. or correction No beam trace on the laser site. I currently have DirectX 8.1b.
I previously had DirectX9.0!

chaosjr7

Winback Again

I also have 512MB of system ram and my video card has 128Mb of Ram.
My sound card is a SoundBlaster Live v5.1 Gamer..

chaosjr7

Winback Again.

Well that is unfortunate..... Because, I can't fix it myself, short of using eVoodoo and Glide64. The Direct3d6 v1.5Final and v1.5Sp-1, both have this problem. Oh Well.

mewtwo064

Uhhh....

I can see the lasers just fine... I just have a problem with this huge grey box that floats around every 10 or 15 seconds, yes ive turned on force alpha blending and it helps a little until you get to the sewer part of level one then you get another box thats light bluish that covers the screen... also Force Alpha makes some graphics and also the enemies transparent and harder to see ><;; :yucky:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Gravedigger

mewtwo064 said:
I can see the lasers just fine... I just have a problem with this huge grey box that floats around every 10 or 15 seconds, yes ive turned on force alpha blending and it helps a little until you get to the sewer part of level one then you get another box thats light bluish that covers the screen... also Force Alpha makes some graphics and also the enemies transparent and harder to see ><;; :yucky:
Yeah!? You great guy!?
This thread is TWO years old...
Gravedigger, they call someone like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.