What's new

Win RAP (Windows 386 promo that goes weird)

Cyberman

[video=google;4915875929930836239]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4915875929930836239[/video] made me laugh, only because someone was really out there to make it. It's quite dull and lame tell 7 minutes.. then the going gets really weird. (REALLY weird).

Cyb

A.I.

Banned
That was the longest and weirdest 12 mins of my life! The musical interlude in the middle was beyond bizarre! More like Kim Wilde on crack!

Funny, when I saw the bit on 'production being hijacked by Monkeys on crack' i was kinda expecting (disappointed really) real monkeys to invade the office, like in that video clip (name of band and song escapes me) with the singer's faces CG'd on the monkeys being experimented in a lab.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I laughed out loud when the guy said "wooooowwww" when the thing was printing, theres nothing wow about that :D

BlueFalcon7

Knowing Microsoft, and knowing the 80s styles, that somehow doesnt surprise me. But white women doing 80s rap, I have to say, thats pretty funny.

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

I liked the part "Accounting is never this hot".
So basically if you work for a pain that's your boss and you have people who are lame on the mainframe (LOL) and accountants who use 123 (hey OS2 isn't approved yet you can't run that!) It's cool you have windows! With 4 virtual 8086 processors Each one has it's own 640K!

Lovely how they stole the UI for program manager for windows 386 :D

Bill Gates Quote
"Who needs more than 640k for a program?"

Cyb