What's new

Will RE4 and ToS work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myttokamuz

It giggles when I poke it!
I REALLY want to play those games (Resident Evil 4 and Tales of Symphonia), so I'm gonna go ahead and get them, but, do they work? (both USA versions, I believe) I don't mind glitches, missing textures, not being able to see a menu or eventual crashes and stuff... but will I be able to play more than a couple of hours each?

Thanxs in advance and keep up the good work.

pd: my specs are
p4 3.0ghz
nvidia fx5200 128mb
1.25gb ddr 400mhz

Allnatural

myttokamuz said:
I REALLY want to play those games...so I'm gonna go ahead and get them...
If by get, you mean buy, then I applaud you. They're good games; highly recommended. Of course, to rip them you'll need a Gamecube, so you'd better buy that too. Since you'll have the Gamecube you may as well just play them that way.

Pky

Lol, this has been asked countless times in the forum and in the compatibility thread..

OP
myttokamuz

myttokamuz

It giggles when I poke it!
?

oooooook... thnxs for those non violent answers people, that sure is a nice way to take care of a newbie. :ala:

g00beRz

Peej
Awww, poor little guy. *takes up mytto in my arms and cradles him* Be nice to the dude.

Just wait a few years, I am sure that GC will have figured it out. Since RE4 is so new, it isn't easily emulated (or emulated at all?). Too bad but, it takes time.

( :

Status
Not open for further replies.