What's new

WII PUNCH OUT 13-20FPS during fights

inferno46n2

Hey i am trying to run Punch out on dolphin and i am getting some slow FPS during gameplay. I am using the 4065 build and my specs are AMD Athalon 64 x2 6000+ running at 3.0ghz... 2GB Corsair, Nvidia 8800gTS 640mb at 605/1045 mhz.. I disable every process i can in the background and I am getting 20fps or so and choppiness sometimes it shoots up to 30-40-50fps.. Any idea waht I can do to get more FPS? possibly Overclock my CPU? Also I am running Windows XP SP3 media center edition.. Thanks

nosound.97

He didn't state he don't own a game, so what's the problem with it?

inferno46n2, try any previous Dolphin build, it will work better, I think :)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
He didn't state he don't own a game, so what's the problem with it?
The he should just play it on his Wii.
I don't get it, why someone tries to emulate a game of the actual console.
A Wii doesn't cost a world and just if you buy a console and a game, you can support it and hope for more great games.

nosound.97

The he should just play it on his Wii.
I don't get it, why someone tries to emulate a game of the actual console.
A Wii doesn't cost a world and just if you buy a console and a game, you can support it and hope for more great games.

Dolphin section here is useless then, it's easy: if you don't like it, don't post.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Dolphin section here is useless then, it's easy: if you don't like it, don't post.
Same to you, just ignore me, if you don't like what I posted.
Ever thought about, that Dolphin also emulates a GameCube and e.g. can be used to test your Homebrew for both consoles? Nope?
So, hope you got it now.
It's just the new emulation community nowadays, that got it completely wrong. It's not about "play the NEW games 4 FrEe !11!11! " it's to document the hardware, test stuff and offer a plattform for devs and interested people.
And now, just ignore me and stop whining.