What's new

Wierd Screen Message

S Vegeto

Guys I'm new to dolphin and tried to run 2 gamecube gcms namely naruto gekitou ninja taisen and zelda windwaker. This is what they showed.

You'll probably be wanting a system configuration.
OK I have a Pentium 4 3.0Ghz processor, 512 mb ram and a graphics chipset from the board Intel Desktop Board D915GAV.
Yes, I read your previous posts about chipset incompatibility....but this error is it because of that? Or something else?

emwearz

I get that when I play Kururin 3 on GCEmu, to get past the screen I just press A (whatever you have configed to the A button).

OP
S

S Vegeto

I could get over the problem...but now I suppose the problem is speed. The graphics come great(except the floor areas and parts of faces at times) only problems speed; takes 10 secs to throw a punch.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Seriously, what did you expect? No home computer can run a GameCube emulator at full speed. The only game known to run full speed on an emulator is Bust-A-Move 3000.

Last edited:
OP
S

S Vegeto

So after the Gamecube's dead...this emulator is gonna be faster and better?(thats what most other posts say)

emwearz

The gamecube could have been dead 5 years ago, it comes down to two points, There is no emu that can run games at full speed on current machines, It will be ahwhile before this can happen, buy a cube it will be alot cheaper then the system you will need to run the emu perfect.

OP
S

S Vegeto

emwearz said:
The gamecube could have been dead 5 years ago, it comes down to two points, There is no emu that can run games at full speed on current machines, It will be ahwhile before this can happen, buy a cube it will be alot cheaper then the system you will need to run the emu perfect.
Buy a cube? Not a bad idea. But you probably havent read my post
from this thread.
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=326470#post326470
I WOULD have bought a gamecube....just a slight problem.....they cost about Rs.7000. They're cheap sure only where you live. Not here where I live Rs.7000 is a hell o lotta money. Which is why I'm searching DESPERATELY for emus.

emwearz

So if they cost that much, your going to be using the emu illegally.

If your getting something for free then dont complain about it. (Not that the emu is being created for you to play GC games illegally.)

Knuckles

Agozer said:
Seriously, what did you expect? No home computer can run a GameCube emulator at full speed. The only gme known to run full speed on an emulator is Bust-A-Move 3000.

is it me or I'm getting really tired of seeing this reply or people asking why it's slow?

OP
S

S Vegeto

emwearz said:
So if they cost that much, your going to be using the emu illegally.

If your getting something for free then dont complain about it. (Not that the emu is being created for you to play GC games illegally.)
hehe im not im actually surprised the dolphin team created such a good emulator for gamecube. way to go dolphin team!!!