What's new

Why won't Panzer Dragoon Zwei run in Giri Giri?

IceFlow2

it says unable to open PANZER_DRAGOON_ZWEI.bin ???????

edit:Ahhh... I worked it out. I didnt rename the image in the .CUE file it was still the original name.

I ran gentoc again and it made a toc.bin file.

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I've checked it. Decompress it and replace the old one inside the directory where giri-giri is placed. Then just run giritool.exe select the game, press the "run gentoc" button and then... you know.

PS: DON'T RENAME THE panzer.bin AND panzer.cue FILES

Tell me if it works. ;)

EDIT: Attachment removed (worthless).

Last edited:

IceFlow2

OMG OMG OMG... It's working!!!!!!

Thanks for being so patient and for some great advice.
I have been sitting here for about 8 hours straight trying to get this thing running.

zman

Please follow my howto guide which I posted earlier today. It will explain all and all well work well. That is well. As for games that do not work for girigiri are ones that do not contain audio tracks or are brought down to the bin/cue format incorrectly. All other games should work. It's almost a gaurantee.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Hey zman, could you stop that please? It's getting annoying...
This thread is more than two weeks old and the problem IceFlow2 had is already solved.
Don't worry, if someone has a problem regarding Giri-giri, I'm sure that he will read your guide. ;)

zman

PsyMan said:
Hey zman, could you stop that please? It's getting annoying...
This thread is more than two weeks old and the problem IceFlow2 had is already solved.
Don't worry, if someone has a problem regarding Giri-giri, I'm sure that he will read your guide. ;)

Sure thing... Sorry about that... It took my four days and French lessons with babel fish to figure this stuff out... I just want others to not feel the pain of it all...