What's new

WHY !!!! WIN95 can't play PJ64.......

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
WELL, BECUASE WIN 95 IS A OLD OS! IT HAS DX 5! AND IT CANT USE MSVB CLASSES! UPGRADE! IF YOU CANT! LIVE WITH IT!

2fast4u

wot the hell? "bcoz" would have been answer enuff.
and could u guys stop shouting pleasseee?? :angry:

Kief Sutherland

Upgrade

I was "shopping" on KaZaA about a month ago and "purchased" windows xp professional corporate edition. If you need an upgrade, you can easily find one there, and the prices are the best anywhere...not much beats free!

Tesla Guy, if your ever as lost as a modern day cowboy, just look for the signs, love will find a way my friend...and if not little suzy's on the edge, you can both jump together. Peace, kief

Tesla-Guy

Re: Upgrade

Kief Sutherland said:
Tesla Guy, if your ever as lost as a modern day cowboy, just look for the signs, love will find a way my friend...and if not little suzy's on the edge, you can both jump together. Peace, kief
D'oh wtf?

Josep

eyerun4phun
Kief Sutherland

thats the most GAyest little pic, the ardvarter i think you guys call it? thats really dumb, im sorry, maybe its just cause i hate that stupid 24 show, but no offense to you;)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Josep said:
Kief Sutherland
the ardvarter i think you guys call it?

It is an Avatar Dude :D

LXP said:
c 300a .....128m ........voodoo3.....4.3g........

If this is what you are trying to say
----------------------------
CPU: 300 MHz
RAM:128 MB
Video: VooDoo 3
HD: 4.3 GB
Hmmmmm, Don't Plan on Running PJ64 On that Computer... Try using UltraHLE or Corn...

Turtleneck

Freelance Cartoonist
Hope for Windows 95

Actually there IS a way to make it work for Windows 95, I just need to remember how I made mine work... I'll post back when I figure it out.

CpU MasteR said:
If this is what you are trying to say
CPU: 300 MHz
RAM:128 MB
Video: VooDoo 3
HD: 4.3 GB
Hmmmmm, Don't Plan on Running PJ64 On that Computer... Try using UltraHLE or Corn...

Or 1964 + glide64. Will have a very nice speed too.

Trotterwatch

Not in Lund at the moment (back in the UK), but I go to Lund a lot as my Girlfriend currently lives there. Hopefully come June I will be moving out to Sweden on a semi-permanent basis :)

Last edited: