What's new

Who's still here?

Geoz

De Master
Who's still here?

I can only recognise a few usernames!

Whatever happened to Doom, DuDe, aprentice, Mightyrocket, Trotterwatch Clements, 2fast4u, Gent, Allnatural, Alphawolf, icepir8 and Martin? I'm sure there are loads more but i just don't remember anymore names atm :(

Allnatural

Alphawolf is MIA, and I think mightyrocket was banned. Everyone else (myself included) are still active. Not as much as usual in some cases, but still around nonetheless.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'm still here, lucky for you!! (was called Sayargh before this) ;)

*wooo! i'm scary and stuff*

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
Allnatural said:
Alphawolf is MIA, and I think mightyrocket was banned. Everyone else (myself included) are still active. Not as much as usual in some cases, but still around nonetheless.

Jeez when did you become a Mod? :D

Well im glad to hear that the "oldies" are still around, the only reason I'm back is because some n00b bumped a 1year+ old thread that I was still linked to. I was like "Emuwhat?" lol then it all came back :D

Jaz: your waaaay before my time dude. You’re like a "legend" or something to be Pre-2k1 :p

2fast4u: lol you were the first person I remembered from the site for some reason, I remember you and someone else used to fool Rom beggars and “Warez” retards on IRC, it was so funny :D

Does Doom still have an insane high post count btw?

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Geoz said:
Jaz: your waaaay before my time dude. You’re like a "legend" or something to be Pre-2k1

I think most of the old gang go as far back as the old board.

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
Gorxon said:
Now, this begs the question...who are you? :p

I remember YOU, holy shit you haven’t changed your Avatar since I was last here!! That’s ace :D

Me? No-one special lol, just wondering if anyone I remember making an impact on the board is still around.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Gorxon said:
Now, this begs the question...who are you? :p
Search you lazy arsed Admin :p

Yea im still here Ive recently learnt that emutalk is the Hotel California Of Emulation. You Can never Leave :cry:

2fast4u

Geoz said:
2fast4u: lol you were the first person I remembered from the site for some reason, I remember you and someone else used to fool Rom beggars and “Warez” retards on IRC, it was so funny :D

you will be surprised to hear that i have given up on the ircing years ago then ;)

welcome back in any case, stick around, have some cake...

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
Gent said:
Yea im still here Ive recently learnt that emutalk is the Hotel California Of Emulation. You Can never Leave :cry:

Ah Gent I’m very glad that you’re here still, can’t keep a good Mod down, I remember you kicked a lot of n00b ass when I was around, including mine :p

2fast4u: It’s been a while I suppose heh, another thing which reminds me; does <INSERT NAME HERE> still do n00b damage on these boards? I remember he had this one kid looking for ages for a pixel on the screen from one of those “vote for Roms” sites. Ahaha Legendary sense of humor, I wish I could remember who it was… and he made these Rom beggars delete parts of their registry to get “unbanned” from an IRC channel lmao, it’s all flooding back.

Yeah I’m planning to stick around for a while thanks. :D although im sure plenty has changed.

Knuckles

Doom - still around
DuDe - u know it
aprentice - u know too
Mightyrocket - banned long ago for being a stupid moron by making a fake GC emu using a thing to change the dolwin GUI.
Trotterwatch - u know too
Clements - he's still here
2fast4u - u saw him
Gent - ditto
Allnatural - still around too
Alphawolf - where is he?... last post : February 7th, 2005, 21:50
icepir8 - he's not here often, I saw him once in the last weeks on irc.... he has lots of problems in his real life
Martin - .....nothing to say

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Funny people don't even bother to mention me, I didn't think I was _that_ unknown, probably because I don't use the IRC channel though :whistling

Obviously a high post count doesn't mean you get noticed ;)