What's new

who plays the Legend of Zelda, don't u think its nice

XSiLlYgYrlX

:( i lost my saves, can someone plz post there savs? any one would help :( i would do it all over again with cheats but im stuck on a keyboard :(

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
If it's for pj, you can use the cheats to get your previous position easy. Replaying doesn't take too much time either, when you know everything to do :saint:

But zelda is...good, great or bad. That depends on which game you're talking about. There's many zelda games out there.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
the good, Majoras Mask, Legend Of Zelda (original NES) Lnks awakening and oracle of ages

the great Oracle of season (i LOVE this game as much as. . . ) Link to the Past, Occarina of Time, Wind Waker

the bad, all 3 CD-I ones and the AWFUL AWFUL 2nd one

2fast4u

Tri-Force said:
the good, Majoras Mask, Legend Of Zelda (original NES) Lnks awakening and oracle of ages

the great Oracle of season (i LOVE this game as much as. . . ) Link to the Past, Occarina of Time, Wind Waker

the bad, all 3 CD-I ones and the AWFUL AWFUL 2nd one

well spoken :)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
all i've played is the demo. it's like Ocarina but with WAY WAY WAY more detail and emotion in Links face. plus there are cool new things you can do like pick up enemy weapons and crap like that. also the enimies can hurt EACHOTHER!!!! something i have been waiting for in a video game for a VERY long time.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
all i've played is the demo. it's like Ocarina but with WAY WAY WAY more detail and emotion in Links face. plus there are cool new things you can do like pick up enemy weapons and crap like that. also the enimies can hurt EACHOTHER!!!! something i have been waiting for in a video game for a VERY long time.

ummmm...surely the best part of wind waker is NOT enemies having the ability to hurt each other?!
ahhh yes...but link's only "emotions" in Oot is that little curved line on his face that is his lip changing from convex to concave...or vice versa...but anyway, r the gfx actually good? i mean i still can't get used to it..i think link looks better on soul caliber gc:D