What's new

Who emulates Dolphin emulates other?

to anyone who uses Dolphin, who still emulates N64, SNES or NES? ... any information would be valuable to me ... even the percentage of time you divote to each. please also post, if you emulate and use Dolphin but don't emulate N64, SNES or NES.

MAD_BOY

weird guy
i still emulate snes nes and n64, just because they have some really awesome games
and the time really depends on my mood :p

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I still emulate most consoles, but honestly it's loosing its allure. I love that I can play anything I want on my PC, but nothing beats the feel of original hardware. I went out and bought an SNES, I plan to pick up an NES and an N64 this year, maybe even a *gasp* Virtual Boy, the hardware truly rules. WHich is why I own and SP and a DS as well, hell, I still have a GBC here too.

OP
S

SoberAnalyst

Banned
i'm thinking of starting a gaming website ... just trying to get some ideas ... i trust Dolphin emulator's views the most, thanks. does anyone have any ideas ... i was thinking about chatting and having a different forum for every Nintendo game ... old and new. maybe an auction style site too, if people are really interested in old Nintendo hardware.

loopsider

I spend quite a time emulating. I play games Ive already played but they are still fun. Ive played Megaman X 1-8 over and over and over. Ive replayed many many N64 games, and Im working on Mystical ninja right now. I play quite a bit of NES too.

If I didnt have school Id probably emulate these 2-3 hours a day.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Er.. Megaman X7/X8 are for PS2, with X8 being for PC aswell, although not being released till March 2005.

Megaman X 1-3 were on the SNES, and X 4-6 were on the PSX.

Anyway, I try to enjoy emulation as much as possible, and I love ZSNES and the like to death, but I agree with Hexidecimal.. nothing beats the hardware.

loopsider

cooliscool said:
Er.. Megaman X7/X8 are for PS2, with X8 being for PC aswell, although not being released till March 2005.

Megaman X 1-3 were on the SNES, and X 4-6 were on the PSX.

Anyway, I try to enjoy emulation as much as possible, and I love ZSNES and the like to death, but I agree with Hexidecimal.. nothing beats the hardware.

Lol, my mistake. I only referred up to 6.

SNES9x rules :icecream:

I have all the hardware but my monitor's resolution simply trumps most console resolution(maybe its due to my vision). And running Mario 3 NES with 2xSAI is just irresistible.

JinXD

I don't really have much time to emulate as much as I'd like. I still dabble in NES, SNES, N64 once in a while, though I mainly mess with NGC emulators.....

mateyo

This cant be really happening
megaman

i have megamanx3 and megamanx4 for pc and loved it :)
unluckily part 5+ never came to pc... and i had to play it on my playstation :/
i most of the time just emulate the classic i owned as in my childhood but started to collect the old originals again... emulator is never the same as the original system... ;)
i own a nes, snes, megadrive, n64 and some others more with many games the only thing is... i dont have the place to set them up all at once... so from time to time i go to the basement and get one of them to play with :) its still fun and also with friends mariokart64 owns :D