What's new

While I'm still drunk..

ILR

I would just like to post this message to the good people who made PJ64 or anything else that helped bring a perfect emulation of Zelda: Oot to me at 2048x1536x32 and 60fps....

I want to make sweet love to you people. You can live at my house, its pretty nice I suppose. You can eat all my food and I'll do any favors you want. That includes pretty much everything. Being able to count the fence pickets that line Lon Lon Ranch while standing at the Gates of Hirule Castle is something that shouldn't go unrewarded. Threads have been made like this before... and I'm making another one XD. Seriously, they need to make a new forum where all these threads can go. Call it "You can start praising us now" forum and poeple will come! I'm gonna go have sex with my computer moniter now, because its easily the most beautiful thing I've ever seen when this game is running on it with these resolutions. You people who made it... you guys take a fiver... you guys.. yeah... break time... you da peeps.. yeah... vacation for the good peeps.. *falls over and starts drooling on himself*

Ki_Amaru

A "hands on" wookiee
beer is eloquence

Sir, surely you are *hic* a king of kingsh

Pershonaly I wish to shag the chick who lost them chickens in Kakariko...always was a sucker for a 2048x1536x32 , 60fps redhead...well, that and the whole chicken thing...whicchis somethin for the courts to decide.. *mumbles incoherently at this point*..... sez they got videosh of me ...Bah!

none of this would be possible without them authors

..but I'll leavesh it at that.

Authors, Next round is on us.

ahh beer the cause of and solution to all mans problems (and apperentley an aphrodesicac for characters and objects rendered at high screen resolutions)