What's new

Which input plugin has the strongest rumble?

Valo

I got a new Redoctane PS1/2 controller adapter for my pc, with the force feedback actually working this time, and I'm trying to see which plugin can actually impersonate the force of the Rumble pak. So far,

N-Gage's Plugin is too soft
Jabo's DI7 1.6 is stronger but it rumbles constantly.
and Def's Direct Input's rumble doesn't seem to be working at all.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Shinobi909

I have a Logitech Rumbelpad 2 and I use n-rages input plugin. Have you tried experimenting with the settings? Adjusted the rumble strength to 100%? I have not noticed any lack of rumble strength. Are you using the latest version? Maybe you could google around to see if using the adapter is known for a weak rumble. If you get desperate, I'd say a Logitech Rumblepad 2 will set you up fine. It's a PC pad so no adapters required and I got mine for $30 Australian.

Edit: Also try it out with Project 64.

OP
Valo

Valo

Well Ngage plugin is set at it's highest, I tried using both constant and ramp force and neither produced the proper results. The force feedback response with the adapter is pretty strong according to the control panel test. So I don't know what the problem is. Yes I tried it in both 1964 and project 64.

tris

I use N-rage's plugin and is great. In my case using ramp force is stronger than constant force.

:batman: