What's new

Wheres the Roms?

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
(addition to what they should be able to do)
...Or if they can understand what we're telling them (IE, pj64 doesn't come with roms)

jacker

El Traductor
Oh No!

Does Pj64 really come without ROMs??? How didn't I notice that in all the years since Pj1.1? All my hopes, all my dreams are ruined with just a single forum thread... Please tell me it isn't true!!! Please write 10 more replies!!
:stupid: :spam: :stupid: :spam: :stupid: :spam: :stupid: :spam:
Actually, I think (let's better say hope) our new friend understood everything, if not from the first answer...

P.S. What are those ROMs once more? ;)

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm pretty sure if he read all of these replies that he understands. I mean it don't take a genius to figure it out.

Remote

You think :p If he downloaded it off popular p2p program that starts with a "ka" or similar it could very well contain roms but only a fool would think that any sane emu author would supply commercial roms with his emu... ;)

Last edited:
D

DWells55

Geoz, is that CX BX XBox emulator real, or just a mock screen shot? And if it is real, what are the system requirements? Does it play any commercial games? Cuz I could rip them myself off the games I own.

Remote

DWells55: Cxbx is real so is Xeon which both have very high system requirements. Have you been hiding under a rock? :p

At current status Xeon runs Halo although it's not playble. And please refrain from writing sentences like the last one and don't discuss it any futher. Both emulators are hosted at ngemu so check them out...

revl8er

That Damn Good
Just to let you know it's a real emulator that is coming along quickly. I forgot the site for it so you might have to search for it.

D

DWells55

Remote said:
DWells55: Cxbx is real so is Xeon which both have very high system requirements. Have you been hiding under a rock? :p

At current status Xeon runs Halo although it's not playble. And please refrain from writing sentences like the last one and don't discuss it any futher. Both emulators are hosted at ngemu so check them out...

Rock no. Hiding, probably. I'm new to the world of emulators, so cut me some slack! How high of system specs. would a 2.8 ghz HT p4 with a Radeon 9800 (not pro :() run it?