What's new

Where's Smiff - What is happening in this forum?

Martin

Administrator
hellknight said:
/me gives martin a nice envelope full cash with the words "don't make goku ss4 become a mod on it"marin takes the money and killes hellknight laughing. matin leaves emutalk with the words:"#### you all now I got money and can do what i want,i hope I never see you again.:devil:

Nothing will make me quit, mmmkay?

:emutalk1:

hellknight

Banned
Martin said:
Done. Note is now sitting on monitor to remind me to never make you a mod, and also, hardly ever be nice to you. :emutalk1:

i never expectat that I become a mod why should i?i only can bann ppl great there are enough to do that and I was just kidding if you know what that is

gokuss4

Meh...
if yur a mod you get to do stuff in the certain forum yur moding like sticky topics, closed/open them, split threads, ban people, and if there was a private forum here you get access to that. see? i do have experience with vbb's :)

Martin

Administrator
hellknight said:

i never expectat that I become a mod why should i?i only can bann ppl great there are enough to do that and I was just kidding if you know what that is

I was kidding too, you know. Never take me seriously. :p

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The position of MOD is an honor only dispatched to the most respected members of the forum (that's my opinion on this subject)