What's new

Where's Jaz when you need him?

Jaz

Ex-Mod
How are we "out"? So we lost ONE game. Sooo, played 5, won 4, lost 1. How are we out again? :akuma:

I must admit though, it feels weird to actually lose a game. ;)

Last edited:

Davemc

Dave
Serbia and Montenegro. They used to be good. But they used to get everyone sent off. Now they suck. Anyone can beat Wales though, even a pub team. (not a Welsh pub team)

Plisco

Sevillian
Jaz you are most definatly not out. Outlook sunny for Wales. Scotland on the other hand...
/me falls asleep thinking about it

Jaz

Ex-Mod
dayve said:
Anyone can beat Wales though, even a pub team.

Yeah.. Argentina, Germany, Italy, Finland. They all beat... oh wait a minute, no they didn't.

How about you go fuck yourself.

Davemc

Dave
'England Crush Woeful Wales'
Back of the net!
There's a Welsh teacher at school who likes Rugby, and some fat kid gave him a wooden spoon after the 6 nations. Funny stuff.

Remote

Probaly never ;), although really not comparable. Wales is a small country so they doesn't compete at the same level as Germany, England and so forth...

Jaz

Ex-Mod
dayve said:
'England Crush Woeful Wales' Back of the net! There's a Welsh teacher at school who likes Rugby, and some fat kid gave him a wooden spoon after the 6 nations. Funny stuff.

Did I once say we were good at rugby? Uh, no.

The point I'm trying to make here is that I'm so fed up of the (mainly English) twats that are constantly saying "Wales are shit @ football".. blah blah blah, when we blatantly are not shit. Am I saying we're the best footballing nation in the world? No. I'm just saying that I wish people would acknowledge that we have a good team. Wales play entertaining football (the last game against Serbia aside), and you have *no* idea what a good feeling it is to watch your country play as a team and beat much better opposition when you're as small as Wales is. Just give us some fucking credit, as you can see from the attached, we're far from "out".

Oh, and 2fast, we've obviously never won anything, and only qualified once for a major tournament, the world cup about fifty years ago. Actually got knocked out of that by Pele's Brazil team. ;)

And if Wales do qualify for Euro 04, I won't give a shit if we get knocked out straight away, because at least it'll improve our FIFA world tanking, so hopefully we'll get a piss easy qualifying group for the World Cup (like England always do). :whistling

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Wait a minute, the Welsh play football? I thought those guys just cleaned the England players boots after the game :p

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Jaz said:
and you have *no* idea what a good feeling it is to watch your country play as a team and beat much better opposition when you're as small as Wales is.

*DuDe looks at his country's team.
*DuDe cries.
:(

Last edited:
OP
sytaylor
Jaz, calm down its a bloody sport, my headline was along the lines of if serbia and montenegro can beat wales then they *must* be out, almost jokingly. Now go drink a beer and get over it k? :)