What's new

Where'd you guys get your Avatars (logos)?

Allnatural

Lachp30 said:

Allnatural...how did you do that in fireworks...I thought that was web authoring software:happy:
Perhaps you're confusing Fireworks with Dreamweaver.:sly:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
<---lovely artist Ayami Kojima. known for her Castlevania: Synphony of the Night illistrations

thine_impalor

Local spammer
iron knuckle

<------------mines a screenshot from pj 1.4 from Zelda. the white iron knuckle in ganon's castle, im bloody proud of it dunno y!:p
did anybody notice? anyway blurred out some "telling signs"

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I'll give you 3 guesses where I got mine from.

I am actualy working on making a better one from scratch using 3dsmax. A lot of people think my current one sucks. (well if 3 out of 4 people who gave me an oppinion is a lot)

Last edited:

Quvack

Mine came from an email I got off a friend, a calander full of teddy's doing erm... different things. So I cut out this pic, resized it in PSP and now its all good :)

Sukh

Long gone...
My designer avatar was made professionally by me. If you require a custom made avatar, i'll design one based on your requirements for a miniscule £12.99 - €16.00 - $15.50

Martin

Administrator
Sukh said:
My designer avatar was made professionally by me. If you require a custom made avatar, i'll design one based on your requirements for a miniscule £12.99 - €16.00 - $15.50

LOL, here's some American Dollah's for you! ;)

linker

Emutalk Member
<-- So... I first made a screenshot of Zelda64. Then opened the pic in Photoshop, cut the most important part (HEHE), made it transperent, used a cool stencil effect.... and here it is - the BIG N.