What's new

Where do I get plugins to improve graphics and which INI should I use?

help1

Where do I get plugins to improve graphics (and which one is the best) and which INI should I use?

I am new to the N64 Emu scene so any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

OP
H

help1

My computer specs are:

Pentium 4 1.7 GHz PC
Windows XP
512 MB SDRAM
64 MB nVidia GeForce 2 Graphics Card

PLEASE HELP ME with recommendations for the best settings and plugins for my graphics on the NEMU. All the roms look distorted and some don't run. What should I do? I have not added any plugins yet... where do I get them by the way?

Thanks.

dukenukem

lord freiza
You can get the plugins on emutalk.net when you first come to the message board,it's at the very bottom.

OP
H

help1

confusion.... when i open up roms with these plugins it either is a black screen saying nemulating or just closes. Help.

JinXD

help1 said:
confusion.... when i open up roms with these plugins it either is a black screen saying nemulating or just closes. Help.
Which games are you trying to run? Are they good dumps (Check using the 'Good Tools' by Cowering)? Project 64 and 1964 are the most compatable N64 emu's around IMO, perhaps you should check them out and their respective compatability lists.

Last edited: