What's new

Where did it gone?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Mmh, I wonder if it's just me, but all pics are showing only there links, no pics at all...
Is there any config in my CP that bring the previews back?
I hate it to click everytime on the links to see the pics.

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
yes i notice this aswell when i posted my screenshots of 4 swords team in OOT it's anyoing dont u think that u hav to click it just 2 see them i think Martin should put it back the way it was anyone esle agree with me

xamenus

LinkTheHero said:
yes i notice this aswell when i posted my screenshots of 4 swords team in OOT it's anyoing dont u think that u hav to click it just 2 see them i think Martin should put it back the way it was anyone esle agree with me
I would agree that you need to improve your grammar and spelling skills.

On a semi-related note, I've noticed that you have to be logged in to view any kind of attachment. That gets annoying when I want to view images.

smcd

The not showing pics but just links might be a bandwidth saving option they turned on - nice for dialup users and also nice for the server. If people don't want to see all the pics then why send the data? :)

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
IMO they should go with the thumbnail option.. saves bandwith compared to displaying full image and shows at leat a preview of the image compared to links.

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
_Chrono_ said:
IMO they should go with the thumbnail option.. saves bandwith compared to displaying full image and shows at leat a preview of the image compared to links.
Yeah I agree... It's really annoying, that you haven't a little preview...
Martin, some comments?

xneoangel

Persona User
I think that only showing the links to the attachment was a nice touch because for Dial-up users it must be a pain to open a post with 20 screenshots.

And well ive really never liked thumbnails its so small that you cant recognize whats in there.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
The links are a good idea to save bandwidth. But it's also really annoying when you have to open each image individually in a new window (or tab), which takes forever. :(

I suggest using a nice javascript that will load the image inline with the click of a button :)

ShadowDamien

Shadow's Secret Clone
THIS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THE ANNOYING IMAGE THUMBNAIL THINGIES!!!

Just use imageshack

They have all sorts os link and other usage of your images and IT'S FREE!

Well, the last time I've checked it was, that was two months ago.