What's new

Where can I get the N64 controller adapter by phone

randombeaner

Mmm.. Beans
I want to get the N64 adaptor to be able to use an N64 controller on my comp, but My dad won't let me use his credit card if I do it online. He doesn't trust the internet (I don't really either) Anyways where can I get the adapter that I can order over the phone?

zlac017

its ten times easier to tap a phone conversation than it is to extract details from a secure TCP/IP connection

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i don't think you can order it over the phone. anyone know different? there might be people with contacts e.g. Jandaman who can hook you up. Moving to Talk of the Town.

Martin

Administrator
Here's some contact info for Jandaman's shop:

Email: [email protected]

MS Windows Messenger : [email protected]

Snail Mail:
JANDAMAN.com
145 Tyee Dr. #1213
Point Roberts, WA
USA

Toll Free USA/Canada
1-866-23-JANDA
1-866-23-52632

Outside USA/Canada
1-604-325-3028

(If no answer, leave voicemail and/or email)

Or, you can usually catch him in our IRC channel #Emulation64 on EFNet.

Tell him Martin sent you, and he'll give you a nice discount. :D

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
I just have to say, lately I've been getting a whole bunch of (mostly Saturn-related) stuff off the 'net, and have had no problems at all...

Martin

Administrator
tai said:
how much
lol

If you buy through our banners you get a 5% discount, so I suppose that would be it in this case as well.

Oh, and the last time I checked jandaman was cheaper than ztnet. :D

zorbid

Martin said:
If you buy through our banners you get a 5% discount, so I suppose that would be it in this case as well.
A bit off topic, but the original subject has found a construcitve answer, so I don't think it matters :).

I find these banners extremely well done. They are clear, simple, and eye catching. While I autolmatically skip most banners (flashing/animated stuff, too agressive), I actually read these ones.

I won't buy what they try to sell to me though, because I don't need it (at least at the moment, I may buy an adaptoid someday...) but that's another matter.

dixon

white trash , whore
i totally agree. the banners the shit. :emutalk: and so's ztnet. but janda sells adaptoid for 4cents cheaper :baaa:

OP
R

randombeaner

Mmm.. Beans
I got it over at jandiman's (don't know how to spell it)
I just convinced my parents that its a safe site showing them the Resseler Ratings.com report

Yay Only 3-5 more days!

Martin

Administrator
dixon said:
i totally agree. the banners the shit. :emutalk: and so's ztnet. but janda sells adaptoid for 4cents cheaper :baaa:

Didn't mean the Adaptoids specifically, most the stuff is not much but a little cheaper though. :p

Oh yeah, and thanks for the remark on the banners, zorbid. :D

dixon

white trash , whore
yeah, thanks zorbid ;)

and where exactly did jandaman get those adaptoids ? HUH? off lev? i thought so ;) :saint: