What's new

Where are the plugins

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
Where are the plugins

Ive just downloaded PJ64 from the link of this site and there are no plugins INCLUDED!!!!!WTF!!!!!!

When I Installed it it said errors where encounterd Unexpected end of Archive

Why the hell isnt there a link to Jabo's plugins on PJ64.net or on this site?

iq_132

Banned
Sorry...
I told you in another thread that you should rename the .exe to .zip...
it should be .rar

I wish I could just post the plugins, but that's not exactly legal, and could get me banned.... so no.

iq_132

Banned
Not illegal, but it says right in the Pj64 Manual to absolutely not distribute the plugins seperately from the manuals, and etc. They do have copyrights on PJ.

I guess you can look at it this way: it's for their own protection. If the plugins screw up your computer with another emulator, it's not their problem.

OP
mexican(Aus)

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
I can only find Jabos 1.3

I could swear that the last time I dowloaded PJ64 1.5 it came with 1.5 plugins!

iq_132

Banned
It does. It comes with them.
Here's an odd question....
You don't happen to have the do not show System or hidden files option enabled in your folder options do you?

OP
mexican(Aus)

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
Did I just get a dud copy or something Ive tried adding plugins to the plugins folder in PJ64 1.5 but they dont show up. How big should the file be?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You're probably hiding the "DLL" files. Goto options and select "View all files". This will make the plugins appear. Note that this option also affects WinZip, so you may not see them there.

OP
mexican(Aus)

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
I just tried it it still doesnt work
Im getting a error message after the install

like I said Ive never had to do that before dude and that aint the problem

OP
mexican(Aus)

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
OK Ive downloaded it for the third time and it is now working THANKS 4 your Paitience I got 2 dud downloads of PJ64 thats all

Doomulation

This would make you not see the "plugins" in the plugin-folder.
What's the error? And have you gotten the plugins you wanted yet?

Doomulation

Make sure you got the plugins you need. Make sure they're selected, too. And the emulation must be running full speed, or you'll get lag in the sound.

OP
mexican(Aus)

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
Ok it was directX (acceleration wasn't maxxed)

By the way It doesnt matter if you have files hidden or not. The plugins should still appear in the plugin settings!!!

Doomulation

mexican(Aus) said:
Ok it was directX (acceleration wasn't maxxed)

By the way It doesnt matter if you have files hidden or not. The plugins should still appear in the plugin settings!!!
True, true... :sleepy: