What's new

When! When! When! There will be a updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouser X

Delete this post. Otherwise, you'll probably be banned. Just a heads up. Did you even read the rules (of course, the answer is fairly obvious)? Mouser X over and out.

Mouser X

You are mistaken. Please go here to read the rules. In there, and I quote: "DO NOT: Ask when a new version of an emulator will be released."

This is posted at the the top of the Emutalk boards, and is THE VERY FIRST post/message in the forums. So yes, there is something. Again, rules are there, it's wise to read them first. Good luck paying attention to them, and following them. Mouser X out.

[EDIT] Just so you know, I'm most likely wrong about you being banned for asking your question (It's not in red), but it is still against the rules.

OP
M

mishgan

I badly understand English, (I from Russia),
Delete mine post, I do not know as,
And if not difficultly answer on email???

WhiteX

mishgan, this is an english speaking forum so it will be good to understand english to be able to ask and receive help.

We should follow rules in a modern society to prevent chaos, one of the rules of Emutalk society keeps ppl from posting questions such as yours, Why?
Because emulator coders do it for free and we should not disturb them with constant asking for new versions and taking time and space away from real questions.

You can Delete your first post by clicking the "EDIT" button on the right lower corner of the relevant post, only you can see it, we can´t edit posts from other persons for Mouser X and I are no Moderators on this forum, please edit that post.

I am not saying that you´re not welcome here by all means, but it will be nioce if a friend ofd yours could help you on understanding the rules so you can follow them as well, as we strive to understand your posts and your knowledge on the english language grows.

Trotterwatch

No harm done eh. mishgan, if we ever find anything out - rest assured it will be stickied at the very top of the Chanka forum, as well as on the news page.

Status
Not open for further replies.