What's new

When the project will come out 64 1.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker

:pj64:

I played especially with all the projects of the Nintendo 64 with the 1.5 I played all the games without necessity of buying them to me they saw each other much better than in the own console for that reason am grateful with jabo and zilmar although the project 64 1.5 are a marvel I would like them to take out one but an ultra one potent to play in the conker although I am seen perfect in the 1.5 and it finishes it it was my favorite game with all the other roms although a little infantile my question is this way the project 64 1.5 it is the I finish or another will come out

?

Had understood that questions like this one r not allowed "when will the next release of x emu will come out"...
(and chek yer english)

Re: ?

David_Hayter said:
Had understood that questions like this one r not allowed "when will the next release of x emu will come out"...
(and chek yer english)

I know that the topic title DOES ask when the next version will come out, but I think if you read his (I admit , difficult to understand) post, then I think you will find that he's asking if 1.5 will be the last version or wether there will be another version in the future, which as far as I know is not against the rules.

13rian

Your a muppet David_Hayter

From what I read on the Project64 homepage Conker, version 1.5 is the final version for the foreseeable future. This is what the Project64 team says:

"Less good news for you: at this time some of us will be taking a break and there are no plans for another release (really, this takes care of just about everything the original team wanted). I remind other websites to please distribute Project64 complete and unaltered. No new source is available at this time. Other than that... v1.5 is on the download page, it was a lot of work, hope you like it."

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
David_Hayter said:
(and chek yer english)

Ok Lets clear this up please 1st as im very ticked off at the "check" (not Chek) "your" (Not yer) english thing (I have made clear why that is in another thread That David_Hayter as had a go at Conker in)

************ said:
I know that the topic title DOES ask when the next version will come out, but I think if you read his (I admit , difficult to understand) post, then I think you will find that he's asking if 1.5 will be the last version or wether there will be another version in the future, which as far as I know is not against the rules.

Yes he was asking why was the 1.5 "Final" the last

Yes it was called 1.5 "Final as it was the final of the 1.5 beta Efforts plus the obvious end of the combined teams finishing work on 1.5 as a version.

13rian said:
Your a muppet David_Hayter
From what I read on the Project64 homepage Conker, version 1.5 is the final version for the foreseeable future. This is what the Project64 team says:
"Less good news for you: at this time some of us will be taking a break and there are no plans for another release (really, this takes care of just about everything the original team wanted). I remind other websites to please distribute Project64 complete and unaltered. No new source is available at this time. Other than that... v1.5 is on the download page, it was a lot of work, hope you like it."

Yes this really does cover what the original Team had hoped to achieve & was fantastic work all round.

Thank You 13rian for quoting that.
But the original question was is it Final ? Or will it continue !

well to be honest for now I really couldnt say yes or no
All involved pulled a Rabbit out of a Hat on this one & what ever is decided after that personal Space.

im sure you will all wish the best of Luck whatever happens.

I am closing this thread as i feel i have answered the Question the best as it could be, & also in a attempt to stop a Spam fest

Thank You :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.