What's new

What's the difference between WWF No Mercy V1.1 and V1.0?

2fast4u

roms with different versions are newer releases with minor changes. someone else can be more detailed here, but i cant.

Kakarot

The difference is mostly bug fixes or minor detail changes. In No Mercy I believe v1.1 fixes a save bug that was in v1.0. I had to send my copy back to THQ because of that. Another example is in Zelda Ocarina of Time where Ganondorf acutually coughs up blood (v1.0) which is changed to green stuff in the other two versions (1.1,1.2). Those kinds of things are usually the reason for the different versions.

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Kakarot said:
The difference is mostly bug fixes or minor detail changes. In No Mercy I believe v1.1 fixes a save bug that was in v1.0. I had to send my copy back to THQ because of that. Another example is in Zelda Ocarina of Time where Ganondorf acutually coughs up blood (v1.0) which is changed to green stuff in the other two versions (1.1,1.2). Those kinds of things are usually the reason for the different versions.

yeah zelda oot contained a LOAD of glitches like the epona glitch and the navi glitch. there are actually whole walkthroughs just for those glitches.

Kakarot

yeah zelda oot contained a LOAD of glitches like the epona glitch and the navi glitch. there are actually whole walkthroughs just for those glitches.
Yeh but my ass was too lazy to name them. hehe Thanks for the reinforcement anyways. :D

Remote

I would not mind if someone compiled a list of all known changes between the different rom versions, trivial? Perhaps but if there was a work in progress list each and everyone could draw their straw... and in a couple of years we will have a complete list. It will take time to do a complete list but if there are faq's in this subject much time could be saved.