What's new

what would you choose?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I wouldn't get an xbox unless i needed a coffee table with a processor in it

I got the GC, =)

JedUK

Disco Banana
Get both thats what I'm doing especially since FFX sux and the X-Box is shit and I hate MS.

I really hate Bill Gates.

/me goes on a rampage in Microdoft Building with a shotgun and a large dancing banana.

Josep

eyerun4phun
JedUK said:
Get both thats what I'm doing especially since FFX sux and the X-Box is shit and I hate MS.

I really hate Bill Gates.

/me goes on a rampage in Microdoft Building with a shotgun and a large dancing banana.

thats why you mod the bitch and exploit it for general purposes;)

it really is only a matter of time b4 they hack the GC, but it is taking a grip of time, obviously;)

haha, o wait, look at this:
http://www.gamecubebackups.com/

thats not a real link to gamecube backups, although the website might appear to be, some freak'n idiot trying to trick people, BUT very funny!:)

DEAD MAN.INC

euh

Commone people i don't understand u guyz...
I have x box and i love it..
look u all say i hate MS and stuff like that..
Well if u hate them so much why do u use Microsoft internet explorer?
Microsoft windows?
Look if u hate something then u don't use it so i ask u why do u use their products if u hate them?:cry:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: euh

DEAD MAN.INC said:
Commone people i don't understand u guyz...
I have x box and i love it..
look u all say i hate MS and stuff like that..
Well if u hate them so much why do u use Microsoft internet explorer?
Microsoft windows?
Look if u hate something then u don't use it so i ask u why do u use their products if u hate them?:cry:
'Cuz perhaps there's no freakin' good software besides m$ stupid thing. For example, linux is too complicated to me. Netscape has poor script support (not really dynamic), but ie has. Opera doesn't have script support at all...

X-box just sucks plain. MS too.

And WTF? Get BOTH!? Do you even know how much they cost!? :cry:
i'm merly hestitating to get ONE because of the HIGH price!

Macca

lol, i keep having to say t his

i do not hate microsoft, i do not hate the xbox. for me there are not enough suitable games on the xbox. this is why i will not buy one. not out of hate or anythign, simply cause for me it is not worth it

blizz

I have a basic rule, at least three must have games for me and I'll buy the console, for the X-Box there are two and one of those isn't even out yet ;)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
just look at your name, your avator, your title, your game, and your question

(for those of you with poor memory)
slashkirby said:
??? would you choose PS2 or game cube? my friend is forcing me to get a PS2 :plain2:

you knew the answer all along...even if everyone in this thread tried to convince you to go dc/ps2/xbox (just noticed that there isnt a shortform for xbox >_< ) your final decision woulda been gc anyway.