What's new

What should i do?

DukeNukem2144

Hello everyone, i think it is not new since the last version Dolphin Final v1.03.2 Beta is released, there are still many games are not working, i am really curious about development process, i am sure that not only i myself but many other people are expected a good future for this program, :party: , i think if dolphin can be received contribution or donation to get better.

Furthermore, did anyone try dolphin with new system like core 2 due, new series graphic cards, does it have any impact on performance anymore?:evil:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
No, it doesn't. No hardware helps. Dolphin is single threaded and does not benefit from dual core. It relies heavily on the CPU and not on the GPU so a batter graphics card won't help.

BlueFalcon7

Unfortunately, theres no SSE (2+), Dual core, or hyperthreading support. And Im not sure if theres even SSE support. Beleive me, the dolphin would run alot faster with a better dynarec, and optimizations of instruction sets. Shizzy and lightning would know better than I, hence they are programmers, and Im not.