What's new

what plug ins will work for pj64 for me on this pc

xcube

i have a p4 2.52 ghz
512 ddr ram
gforce 4 4600ti 128 mb
win xp

so what plug ins will give me the best performance..

i tried the emu a while back and i did not know what to do.. i was getting bad perfromance in games like conkers bad fur day, any of the zelda games. paper mario would get to like 10 fps at often.. it was pretty unplayable at times,

so what do i need.. i really wanan play the games..

i remember n64 emus hearing they get 100% and those are on poor systems.

i'd appreciate help from anyone that can.

Trotterwatch

like i said its not

You never said anything..... d'oh

i tried jabos plug ins stll it sucks

Try fixing your computer perhaps? Or you could try 1964 see how that works using the plugins from PJ64.

One other thing... uninstall PJ64 the correct way using the uninstall reg files and reinstall it.

scotty

The Great One
Weird, I didnt think that Project 64 would do that stuff. If it is the Graphics plugin, then maybe try Rice's Daedalus, but Jabo's plugins are the best for your graphics card and system specs.

Steveman610

xcube said:
i tried jabos plug ins stll it sucks

JABO'S PLUGINS DONT SUCK! THEY OWN!

Well, err... you can try Glide 64 + eVoodoo (glide wrapper). Works great with Oot! But for me, Jabo's plugins work best.

gandalf

Member ready to help
Hexidecimal said:
AH HAHAHAHAHA
HA
Ahhh....

If you're having problems with Jabos plugin, it would be your PC, NOT the plugin.

Yep,that´s right.jabo´s plug-in runs fine on my Sis 630/730 (onboard).

Another with the same problem with Pentium.....,it´s the motherboard the problem??

scotty

The Great One
If its a Vdeo Problem, try Rice's Daedalus plugins, if its audio, go try Azimer's Audio plugin (HLE or LLE)