What's new

What is zelda URA?

ra5555

N64 Newbie
URA zelda is zelda OOT with remixed dungeons and it’s much harder.

It’s officially named zelda master quest, for the so called 'masters' who have completed the original zelda oot.

It’s originally intended for the 64DD which, unfortunately, was never released. Instead its re-released as a bonus for those who preordered Zelda: The wind waker for the Game cube.

Apparently, the rom was leaked and it is now a N64 rom which can be played on many N64 emulators

EDIT: by the way it is in gamefaqs, in the Gamecube section
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/data/35017.html

OP
ShinjiIkari

ShinjiIkari

I don't like titles
Thanks for taking the time to answer me

I apologize to the almighty board mods for trolling :saint:

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
i can help you...

URA is part of the Japanese name for the game. Not sure what it means, but then again, zelda no desketu no patora isn't the most descriptive name eiehter. ( I dont know japanese)

Also, custom avitars are here: Go to the home page of emutalk.net. Click your avitar. At the bottom, look at upload an avatar from your computer: and the box. Click browse, and find a file that you want to use.

Tambien, hablo espan~ol. Si nesesitas ayuda, habras hablado conmigo. comprenda, yo no soy un experto, pero comprendo muchas cosas

Last edited:
Thank you!

Now I'm Leslie Nielsen! ;D

I've been searchin for the word URA at a japanese-english dictionary...

—_�y‚¤‚ç�z
(n) reverse side; wrong side; back; undersurface; inside; palm; sole; opposite; rear; lining; last half (of an inning)

What about it?
Un saludo Jimbot!

OP
ShinjiIkari

ShinjiIkari

I don't like titles
I recently found a working copy of it in ROM format, but for fear of action against me I cannot say where from

thanks everyone

OP
ShinjiIkari

ShinjiIkari

I don't like titles
Yes they are the same.

The enemy in the above screenshot is NOT new. It was only used as part of Queen Gohma's boss room in OoT/Zelda 64.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Actually, those guys were also in another room before Queen Ghoma (or whatever she's called). When they drop from the celing then hatch from the eggs..

OH, I Didn't notice it. Thanks.

The Golden Skulltulas are now in another place? I remember that in OoT was one at the 1st low level, in a fence, but now it isn't there o_O

Ganonboy

URA = another
URA Zelda: Ocarina of Time = Another Zelda: Ocarina of Time

its just their choice of words for another "quest"

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Ura Zelda != Master Quest

The original Ura Zelda was supposed to have a ton of enhancements, new areas, etc., and thus require the disk drive. Master Quest has none of these, and doesn't even require the expansion pack.

Nintendo just calls Master Quest "Ura Zelda" for marketing purposes.

Psicomantis

ySS said:
OH, I Didn't notice it. Thanks.

The Golden Skulltulas are now in another place? I remember that in OoT was one at the 1st low level, in a fence, but now it isn't there o_O

I´m from Spain too. About Gold Skultulas:
Only Gold Skultulas from dungeons are at other places, the ones in the map are in the same places as in Zelda OoT

Y en castellano para los que lo entiendan mejor:
Unicamente han cambiado de lugar las Skultulas doradas que estaban en las mazmorras, las del mapa siguen en el mismo sitio que en Zelda OoT.