What's new

What is this??

Xtreme2damax

I haven't been in my UserCP for a while, at least pre-dating June.

Today I go into my UserCP to change my system specs in my sig, and I see this (Screenshot below):

This isn't an infraction is it? It's dated from June of this year, however I didn't ever receive a PM stating I received a warning or an infraction.

I'm a bit confused, as I always try to be as polite and helpful as possible and would never do anything on purpose to tarnish my great reputation

Would someone be able to clarify what this is as I am a bit confused?

Thank You very much. :)

Subject has been edited on that pic for certain reasons.

OP
X

Xtreme2damax

Lol someone gave you +rep (reputation).

So no its a good thing :p

Ah, ok thank you for clarifying that. I was a bit scared at first, I didn't know you have a reputation system here.

I don't even know what I did to deserve one, as the thread I posted in which was listed I didn't deserve a reputation for. Perhaps someone likes me, I honestly don't know.

At least, it take the worry off my shoulders now that I know what it is. Although I've posted trying to help others and haven't got any more rep points since then. Very confusing indeed, I don't know why a deserved rep points for that thread or who gave them to me.

Tis a mystery indeed! :p

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Ah, ok thank you for clarifying that. I was a bit scared at first, I didn't know you have a reputation system here.

I don't even know what I did to deserve one, as the thread I posted in which was listed I didn't deserve a reputation for. Perhaps someone likes me, I honestly don't know.

At least, it take the worry off my shoulders now that I know what it is. Although I've posted trying to help others and haven't got any more rep points since then. Very confusing indeed, I don't know why a deserved rep points for that thread or who gave them to me.

Tis a mystery indeed! :p

Maybe someone is stalking you :saddam:

lol :p

OP
X

Xtreme2damax

I WILL GIVE YOU -REP FOR BEING A NULLDC FREAK AND SAYING CHANKAST IS NOT GOOD :evil: :evil:

Well maybe it isn't compared to nullDC? :p

Emutalk needs a nullDC section here pronto, soon as that's done and drkraziel gets a website set up and submitted to Google the sooner people won't be misled into using Chankast to play DC games anymore.:evil:

JKKDARK

We asked many times for a NullDC section but they ignore us. Maybe it's because NGEmu has the official forum for NullDC.

Also you can't see a Demul section on NGEmu :p

OP
X

Xtreme2damax

We asked many times for a NullDC section but they ignore us. Maybe it's because NGEmu has the official forum for NullDC.

Also you can't see a Demul section on NGEmu :p

Well I'll make a deal, someone works to get a nullDC section up here, I'll work to get a Demul section up at ngemu.;)

I have a bad feeling about Demul though that it might go the way of Chankast. It's been nearly a year and we haven't heard any news on any further updates. I hope they didn't give up because of nullDC. :(

JKKDARK

The Demul developer is actually a member here, you can PM him (but he didn't visit us since November 8th).
Many people were happy when Demul was released, but NullDC appeared and then people forgot Demul. Then later Makaron was released and no one cared, same for lxdream which was ported recently to Windows and Mac (it was exclusive for Linux before).

smcd

The Demul developer is actually a member here, you can PM him (but he didn't visit us since November 8th).
Many people were happy when Demul was released, but NullDC appeared and then people forgot Demul. Then later Makaron was released and no one cared, same for lxdream which was ported recently to Windows and Mac (it was exclusive for Linux before).

I wouldn't say "no one cared" but perhaps people (especially in the emu scene) always like the "latest and greatest" out there... afraid to try new things or stray from the norm :p (though there are die-hard fans: nesticle, chankast, etc.)

OP
X

Xtreme2damax

Woo! I got another reputation. I now got 25 points as a reputation.

I wish I knew who was giving me a reputation because I would give him some rep points as well.:D