What's new

What is the worst virus you ever had on your pc

Olger901

Banned
Have you ever had any viruses? I'll bet you do

What virus was the worst virus you ever had??

Mine was Form.A virus which formatted my entire HD including all partitions

M

mann

mine was one that when u open it doesnt do anything then u cant delete it cuze it becomes part of ure system folder and every couple of minutes a picture of 2 men doing....it....would show up on the screen...so i formatted fuck that!

Stezo2k

S-2K
hmm... i was searching for windows xp on Kazza (when the betas was spreaded about) and i downloaded it and tried to install and it wouldnt work, and it kept fckin my pc up so i formatted. Strange that Norton didnt recodnise the virus, my defs were up to date.

Stez

Allnatural

Never been infected. Never downloaded one, never received one. Never used anti-virus software. Lucky me.:cool:

CRi{]v[}iNaL

a year ago my little bro downloaded an antivirus program off morpheus and sure enough it had a virus on it. it completely wipe out the hard drive and 15 GB of shit that took me years to download not to mention all my homework. i love the irony.

Josep

eyerun4phun
well, on the computer that wasn't mine...;) so it was just an experience, they downloaded some ghetto program, restarted the computer, and while restarting it flashed some wierd multicolor crap, and then turned off, then any time the hard drive with the virus on it, was plugged in it would lock up the computer, yea, completely fried;) i've downloaded some bootsie viruses b4 that get elimnated in like a second my norton;)

L

Lachp30

Iv'e only had one virus, the w92.funlove which still infects my old Pentium 2

2fast4u

never caught a virus ... but wrote one really simple and harmless one and it infected a friends comp. god he was pissed :D

RPGlover12

I just caught a virus which fucked up my xp it deleted the explorer , system files , program files , my documents , etc........... it totally fucked it i have to work with win2000 now i dunno it infected 98 and xp not win2000 o_O it was weired though but oh well its a bitch :) norton can't repair it
and after i deleted it it took off my taskbar and my desktob so i will have to reinstall i think :)

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
I've had 3 viruses... first one at a time... then all 3 on the same time.... I shouldn't have tried those old Dos boot discs...

But nothing have really happend to me... but my friend got the virus from me and had to reformat...

The viruses were Win95.CIH, Bye, and another one I don't remember the name of.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well, my PC never had a serious one. Most were just simple annoyances. My school/work's server got the nimda virus and was never the same again. We spent hours a day trying to fix that thing, but in then end we had to scrap it.

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
One of my friends sent me one, but Anti Virus got it immediatly... It did mess up DirectX somehow. Evently I got so pissed off I beat the sh*t out of him.

Davemc

Dave
i only ever had 1, some trojan of some sort, but i dont think anything happened, norton intercepted it, i got an irc trjan too, and it deleted my mirc,ini, but i didnt really give a shit about that

Mayco

i once had the ripper virus (still have it on a floppy, in case i want to infect somebody :)) Other then that, i downloaded a lot of virusses from kazaa, but Mcafee deleted them.

OP
O

Olger901

Banned
Well In totally I have had about 4 or 5 virri

1 As I said it was Form.A
2 Is the W97 Loveletter.B (had it 2 times)
3 Once I got a buffer overflow virus through a link in msn.
4 Once on my VERY RUSTY 286 I got a virus from a Diskette I bought in a store
5 On my dad's pc we caught one. WE still don't know what virus it is but it had formatted his HD on a specific date.