What's new

What is the best set of keys...

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
for best results try setting them more like a arcade control panel, dont ever use your arrow key's for direction control (unless your left handed), try setting the control stick to: W=up, S=down, A=left, D=right, and use your number pad for setting the A,B, and C buttons (set the L,R,D and Z buttons were you see fit). thats the most basic and easiest layout to get used to.

tho using your keyboard gets tyring after long hours of zelda, and it dosent give you that kick back and relax console fell,
thats why i recomend one of these:

(this pad fells like it was made for n64)

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Thanks! I knew there are some good people here!

I have another thing to ask...
Is Sidewinder recommended to play N64 games?

Is pj64 support Game Pad Pro?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
pj works fine with my GamePad Pro.

oh an dont use keyboard for Zelda, its hard to aim ur arrow/boomerang/anything else

truffles

A Pixelating Eskimo
keke :|

if you really want to take advantage of n64 emulation.... and maybe some pc games.....

why not try the famous n64 to usb converter.... im sure many people has heard this b4.....

well its great.... because every game on n64 is designed based on the controller.... well maybe...

check it out...

www.adaptoid.com

its the best way to play emulation..... but it might req more money.... :)

its good if you own a n64 already.... and have controllers :)

hope this helps!

Merry Christmas! :)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
thanks, but i'll stick with the sidewinder.

all my 64 pad's dont work worth a shit anymore since we got mario party:lookaroun (curse that game :plain2: )

:xmas: :n64: :xmas:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
acculy, that adaptoid might come in handy, with the new plugin with v1.4, you can prolly even play "hey you pikachu" with the mic, not that im big on that game or anything but it would be nice seeing it emulated