What's new

What "IN GAME" means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It means that the game goes in the game itself. ;) Like past the main menu into the actual game where you can start controlling a charater et al.

Cobrax1884

Banned
Weird, it's extreamely easy to understand that but some people just don't have that anti-noob modchip ;) XD lol

Cobrax1884

Banned
WTF china? those are made only for one use and then the great thrash can waits them :naughty: :evil: not that i have something against china

GO MY FELLOW WARRIORS DESTROY CHINA LOL

OP
S

Sliekas33

Sorry but I come from Lithuania and I don't speak in english very good so sory for understanding... Whatever thanks

Quvack

Cobrax1884 said:
no worries oh and did you see the new dolphin release? 1.04? It can run games at almost 60 fps and it never chrushes :) go to the dolphin page to see ;)
Have fun playing

There's no need to fuck with people just because they dont understand english very well, he asked a fair enough question and got his answer, confusing him further doesnt help anyone. apart from maybe giving you a few cheap laughs.

Cobrax1884

Banned
I did NOT make fun of them I was just joking for god's sake I will NEVER make fun of people on this forum (i wanna have a preatty good rep :)) or anything else

Sercio

We can ALL talk about that but nothing happend....
...therefore lets end this!
@ cobrax, dont worry shit happends ;)

Cobrax1884

Banned
thanks for supporting me friend and yes bad stuff does happen.
It's just that they did not understand the joke and thought that i was making fun of him

Status
Not open for further replies.