What's new

What happened 3 years ago?

Yeah you got that right, Project64 was released! I can't believe that so many time has passed already, since it's original release...
Do you remember, 3 years ago in this same forum, how it all started...ah those were the days...I wish I could turn back the time, and live that again...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROJECT64

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
64ultramaniac said:
Yeah you got that right, Project64 was released! I can't believe that so many time has passed already, since it's original release...
Do you remember, 3 years ago in this same forum, how it all started...ah those were the days...I wish I could turn back the time, and live that again...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROJECT64

Of all the members on this Board I just knew you 64ultramaniac would remeber this :)

Happy Birthday PJ wow 3 years :party: i feel a tear in my Eye :cry:

Pixi

Happy Birthday Project64 :pj64:

cant believe it has been that long but i have loved every second of it.
i salute you Jabo, Zilmar and all the PJ64 Team.

Quvack

Awwww 3 years! wow :D Happy B'day PJ! Given me many hours of fun when it comes to either playing games or making codes :)

I remember when the teaser shots came out and zilmar kept asking me what I thought of them :p Took me a little to realise why! *shrug* Good memories :D

zilmar

Emulator Developer
Happy Birthday Pj64 .. so long since I looked at it now .. oh well more important things in life :) I am happy that it is still used .. now how old is it really .. lets see .. I started when .. lets think .. to long ago .. back in my second year of uni .. yer that right .. now I started uni back in 97 .. must have been 98 that I started it, .. so like 6 years ago .. yer way to long ago .. I should see if I can dig up the original code, anything from the first year is shocking

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
It has been 3 years already? I don't believe how fast time flows... Anyway happy birthday to PJ64.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Happy Birthday PJ64, it's amazing on how much n64 emulation has advanced since that time. It's cool to see that pj64 is still considered 1 of the best n64 emulators.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I can still remember: in my videogamesmagazin I read the first time something about emulating a n64, that was in the time of UHLE, after that I was searching in the Internet for more info and what I found was the first release of this great emu...
Happy Birthday or Fröhlichen Purzeltag (<-doesn't matter) PJ64...

cdbsi

Sugar Beet Salesman
Jabo said:
Where does the time go... :plain:

Wha? I don't come here that often (I'm gonna start posting more) but I didn't know that you still posted on these forums! :)

Jabo, thank you greatly for all of your efforts on PJ64. It is TRULY a great emulator. The second coolest emulator ever, IMO, only because it has been discontinued though. :(

zilmar said:
Happy Birthday Pj64 .. so long since I looked at it now .. oh well more important things in life :) I am happy that it is still used .. now how old is it really .. lets see .. I started when .. lets think .. to long ago .. back in my second year of uni .. yer that right .. now I started uni back in 97 .. must have been 98 that I started it, .. so like 6 years ago .. yer way to long ago .. I should see if I can dig up the original code, anything from the first year is shocking

I always wish that I could do things while I am sleeping. Sometimes it seems like there isn't enough time in the day. :(

Zilmar, thank you as well for all of your hard work on PJ64. :D

PJ64 Rules!!

Last edited:

conkerman

conkerman
does anybody remember how smiff put graffiti all over his site declaring pj64 as the best emulator...those were different times
conkerman

machspeed

Dead Guy
MasterPhW_DX said:
I can still remember: in my videogamesmagazin I read the first time something about emulating a n64, that was in the time of UHLE, after that I was searching in the Internet for more info and what I found was the first release of this great emu...
Happy Birthday or Fröhlichen Purzeltag (<-doesn't matter) PJ64...

That article was in Electronic Gaming Monthly I think....That's what got me into nintendo 64 emulation...of course like everyone else ZSNES was first, then i saw the screenshots of Mario 64 running on UltraHLE....I tried to get it set up but i wasnt smart enough with computers and such back then....So i put it all in the back of my mind until i was able to get Project 64 v1.3 running...It may be late, but happy birthday and congrats, Project 64!

machspeed