What's new

what does it take to be a beta tester?? and where to sign up?

cold1

zelda master!
always wanted to .and i have a lot n64 roms.does it count on your pc specs?? or what??

am not beging for a beta like someone else.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
err, you dont wanna try to be a 1964 beta tester right now. i think a tester broke the authors trust just recently...

OP
cold1

cold1

zelda master!
how did some one break his trust??

pj64er said:
err, you dont wanna try to be a 1964 beta tester right now. i think a tester broke the authors trust just recently...

i don't understand??:eek: :plain:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND. someone leaked the beta or something along those lines, and it isnt a good time for beta testing. :!!!:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i might have interpreted one of schibos posts wrong, so im not going to name names. just give it up cold1. You dont ask them, they will ask you.

OP
cold1

cold1

zelda master!
well i heard that cooliscool they was asking about betas also.and from his thread i found out that last year they was asking for beta testers.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
They asked last year and i signed THEN and got it. that was THEN, the thread i made was asking if i got kicked from testers or something, and i dont want to test to pla games, I seriosly would like to help because i love 1964 so much. i sent a report to schibo of some things ive found with no response.

Eddy

I Run This
No one has leaked a beta pj64er. So you wont have to worry about that. Cooliscool, when you send them feedback, you send it to them. They choose to do waht they want with it, you will only see feedback from them on releases or new betas, they probably wont write back, because they already know whats wrong.

Its not that tis not the right time to test for 1964, its probably that theres just too much beta testers.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I was making my posint that I was not trying to USE my beta test status as a pawn so i can play the latest games, that is not true. I simply want to help em out for a job well done. :)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Hm. if only they based it on number of roms.. I'm ALMOST at 1200. Anyone want me to test anything? ;)

EDIT:
I was being sarcastic. I forgot that these forums don't convey that very well.

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
karth95 said:
Hm. if only they based it on number of roms.. I'm ALMOST at 1200. Anyone want me to test anything? ;)

No one would care about how many roms you have... These kinds of threads really seem to irritate me for serveral reasons...

1. It is lame.
2. If they were accepting beta testers, they would have announced it...
3. What happends when you get the beta? You brag about it to your friends...

I know some of you are not asking to be a beta tester to beta test... you just want the version so you can play it... So if your just asking to become a beta tester just to grab a version that is not avalible to the public... Dont waist your fucking time in asking Rice or schibo for it... Because they will be just as bothered as i am...

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
i just hope they make 1964 as stable as pj64... and i hope they have netplay running as good as kalleria (forgot spelling) for mame