What's new

What do you want for Christmas, emulation wise?

superbug

If you were to write a letter to Santa, being restricted to wishes only relevant to emulation, what would you wish for?
I'm not making this thread to encourage people into asking for new versions of emulators. I want it to be informative, about what people anticipate the most in the emulation world. Is it a new version of any emulator (not limited to the ones in active development), or maybe an emulator of a platform, which isn't yet emulated. It can be a port of an emu to a different architecture, or maybe just information about the progress of some project. Whatever it is, remember to watch what you wish for, because you might actually get it. :santa:

Cyberman

Now that would be cool a new Rice Video DLL to play with.
I've not seen him for a bit, I hope all is well with Rice!

Cyb

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Hey guys, let your wishes fly, is Santa after all :p I wish a Gamecube emu capable of running Metroid Prime at 60 FPS with a respectable but affordable PC

Last edited:

smcd

Emulation wise, I would like people to stop screaming:
next chankast when!??????!!
next pj64 when??!!!?!?
repeat for all emulators, feature requests, etc. :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
An chankast update would be nice but i wouldnt build my hopes up. would be some work changing the compatibility list though :p

B

Beaner(lui)

every thing that can be dumped, gamecube-wise,in compatible format, wav,bmp, 3ds, stuff like that...

Cheezyphil

megahuge gaming bwner
A n64 emulator that can run Yoshi's Story well enough so that the sprites to stretch and skew incorrectly. Baby!

A.I.

Banned
PJ64 1.8! If 1.7 beta is anything cracked up to be, imagine what the next version be like! :p

But seriously a Wii emulator. Might be waiting a while though, probably quicker to buy the real thing, i guess! :)