• Ease of use

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Netplay

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This isn't boring me, i never implyed that it did :p

Anyway, I believe that an emulator that has all of the above is what i'd look for, but say for example a new n64 emulator was released that fixed the timing issues in dk64.. i would go to that simply because it emulates dk64 much better, of course thats an example.

Don't care about speed, as long as my athlon can cope with it (it can do everything except interpreter cores well), like you said smiff, :)

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
only for compat and for it to work well of games i am to like!

this is why is the new rice plugin 5.0.1 and 1964 my favorite of the dr mario playing is perfection!!

also, is many MANY games that i like to work in pj1.5.1, but the pill is of the flicker even with the new rice.

for what? i am not to know!

speed is not of the most important for every year is a new computer faster and cheaper, so emulation is inevitable eventual if the compat is the good!

also am i to like AA and 2xsai so the old games of which many are the favorite are the most good looking to play with new stuff!

shroomario

Jabo

Emulator Developer
I think every one of the things listed is important, there is times i've not used emulators because the gui was either prone to crashing or generally difficult to use, at that point compatibility and accuracy don't mean as much, frustrating a user turns them off your software no matter how good it is.

icepir8

Happiness!

I look for happiness. If an emulator makes me happy then I like it.

It is a hard to find feature. :)