What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

smcd

Meh, that game's alright, but I still like the PS1's Castlevania: Symphony of the Night better.

2fast4u

still on paper mario, the thousand year door after i took about 2 months break from it. now it just keeps getting sweeter :D

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm currently playing Parasite Eve 1 and 2. Part 1 seems to be the harder of the two since I've already completed part 2 a couple of times but I'm trying to beat part 2 on nightmare mode which is pretty tough.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Playing these three gems (95% of my time goes to So3, 3% to FFX-2, and 2% to MGS Twin Snakes :p):

Last edited:

Fabricio_EX

I would like to say that I`m playing something, but I only have a Nintendo 64 and, unfortunately, my AC adapter is broken!! I`m looking for another one, so I can play my Star Fox 64 again. Hey, if someone still play this game, tell me your top rank hits. Mine is 2153!!

2fast4u

zelda IV: links awakening...for some reason i remeber this game to be a little, uhm, harder. on the other hand that was 10 years ago.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
World of Warcraft (been on my play list for 10 months now, haha)
Quake 4: Special DVD Edition
Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna
Dungeon Siege II
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GC)
Dark Cloud (one of the first RPG's for PS2)

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
X-Men Legends 2 on PC. awesome game. right now i'm playing it single player, though i've started a couple co-op games with friends over the net.

Just picked up Prince of Persia (PC) for $9.99 today. :D

And I'm still regularly playing DoTA on Warcraft 3 as I have for the past 4 years... oy